Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Finals!!!

I just finished my math final! It was really, really hard! I couldn't remember how to do some of the equations and it counts for two test grades!!!!!!!!!!


I also did my earth science test and that took me almost the whole hour and a half that we had. It was easier then I thought it was going to be. It was just really long. There was 105 questions!!!!!



Here are some Redhead Facts!!!

Less than four percent of the world's population has naturally red hair.
30% of women that die their hair choose red.
Red hair is a genetic mutation.(How I'm a mutant!)
A study in 2002 found that redheads need 20% more anesthesia than other people. They are also prone to waking up during surgery.(I had to get novacaine 3 times, and it still didn't work all the way)
Redheads don't get gray hair. They fade to blonde and then eventually to white.
When people call themselves "redheaded stepchild" they mean that they are treated badly.(Eek! I'm actually a redhead and I'm a stepchild!!!!!! But I'm not treated badly)
"You'd find it easier to be bad then good if you have red hair. Poeple who haven't red hair don't know what trouble is." -Anne of Green Gables

No comments:

Post a Comment